| office networking solutions
Our team can provide on site and in-house maintenance support for your business networking, PCs, servers, wireless networking, networking equipment, and all of your computer networking needs.
Our focus is helping you maximize the hardware you currently use and finding new ways for your computers and networks to improve efficiency, increasing your bottom line and growing your business through computer networking and our computer network support.
Networking Services include the following:
- On-site computer network support
- Infrastructure development
- Server installation and configuration
- Managed E-Mail Servers with 100% uptime
- Microsoft Exchange
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) implementation
- Site-to-Site Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)
Secure networking using the public Internet
A virtual private network (VPN) is a network that uses a public telecommunication infrastructure, such as the Internet, to provide remote offices or individual users with secure access to their organizationís network. A virtual private network can be contrasted with an expensive system of owned or leased lines that can only be used by one organization. The goal of a VPN is to provide the organization with the same capabilities, but at a much lower cost.
- Data backup and restore services
- Disaster recovery
- Antivirus monitoring and recovery services
- Desktop & Laptop services
- Helpdesk support
- Tele-Working (Telecommuting or Remote Access)
- Wireless networking
- Employee training & software installation